Coralite® Muscle and Joint Pain Relief Liquid is used to ease tension and minor pain associated with: backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises, or sprains. Our unique sponge tip applicator makes applying product to the site of pain mess free; allowing the product to penetrate deeply to help ease your pain with one controlled application. This product is odor free and easy to use.
* Compare to the active ingredient in Capzasin™.
Active: Capsaicin 0.15%
Made in China.
Recommended for adults and children over 18 years of age.
For children under 18, please consult a physician..
If this is your first time using this or any other capsaicin containing product, or if you have sensitive skin, do a patch test by applying a small amount of product on your skin where it is visible. A mild warming sensation is expected. If you experience burning or rash type symptoms, please wash the area and discontinue use.
- Apply to affected area
- Place the applicator on the skin and press firmly down to dispense the liquid
- Using applicator, massage into painful area
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily
- If the medicine comes into contact with hands, wash thoroughly with soap and cool water
Warnings:FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY!Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical attention or contact a poison control center right away.
- When using this product use only as directed.
- Do not bandage tightly or cover the treated area
- Do not use with a heating pad
- Avoid contact with eyes, and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin
- Do not expose the treated area to heat or direct sunlight.
Stop use or consult a physician if:
- Your condition worsens
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and return within a few days.